Hi

I'm just trying to understand the basics, having set up my server to run
mod_perl.

say a request is made which via a Location directive and PerlResponseHandler
directive is handled by my Perl module say Handler1.pm , ok a child process
is spawned with mod_perl embedded which also loads and compiles Handler1.pm.
Ok. If another request is made to Handler1.pm subject to the child process
not having been killed by the parent I understand that this same child
process will handle this new request. But if a request is made to
Handler2.pm would this always result in a new child process or could the
first process handle this request as well - just adding the code for
Handler2.pm to its process space?

This matters because I am setting up multiple web sites and I am wondering
if it is better to have just a few PerlHandlers or to have different ones
per site.

with thanks for your answer

Kropotkin