Hi Tyler

The cpan docs say $req->body('field_name') for POST data and seem to imply
$req->param('field_name') for GET data. Neither work.

I reinstalled libapreq .

I had the same problems with Apache::Request. Could never get POST data out
of that though I could get GET data.

Looks like back to CGI.pm.

regards

Kropotkin