amiribarksdale wrote:
Yes, I moved from 32 bit to 64 bit. But I did exactly what you said. I
reinstalled everything--perl, apache, mysql, DBI, DBD::mysql, every single
module--the whole shebang. So it's not just some careless oversight or file
copy. Everything has already been rebuilt and recompiled.

You mentioned though that you upgraded mysql:

"and reconfigure DBI and DBD::mysql to work with the latest version of the rpm-installed mysql 5 on my new server."

So there is at least one version difference between the two setups. Are the versions of everything else exactly the same?