Hello everyone ,
     I had installed mod_perl2 on my system following the simple install
given in the INSTALL file and later configured apache2, adding the
LoadModule line.After that i installed request tracker software and added
the line "PerlFreshRestart On" to the httpd.conf file.And when i restarted
apache it is showing me a syntax error on this line.So i went through the
mod_perl documentation to find
this:http://theory.uwinnipeg.ca/modperl/docs/1.0/guide/troubleshooting.html#Invalid_command__PerlHandler____

but i cant find a mod_perl.c in my system. how can i add this addmodule ..
can anyone help me please.