On Fri, Aug 22, 2008 at 6:25 PM, Jens Gassmann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> we need RIPEMD160-Hashes for our mod_perl-app. The testscript attached
> worked on commandline, but not with mod_perl. There it returns a wrong Hash
> => 0123456789abcdeffedcba9876543210f0e1d2c3
>
> Whats wrong? Where could i get start to catch the error?

You'll need to do some debugging on your code.  The things that are
most likely to be different in a persistent environment like mod_perl
are environment variables, your current directory, the user you're
running as (file permission problems often show up this way), CHECK
and INIT blocks, or assumptions in the code about -M filetests.
There's a good summary here:
http://perl.apache.org/docs/1.0/guide/porting.html

- Perrin