On Wed, 24 Sep 2008 11:08:24 -0700 (PDT)
Joe wrote:

> It's spooling the contents of the raw (unparsed) body.
> You can tell apreq not to do this by calling $r->discard_request_body
> in your handler after invoking Apache2::Request::new.

When discarding the request body, I receive the error:

  End of file found

(which happens when APR_BUCKET_IS_EOS).  I can see the spool file being
written and *presume* the multi-part boundary is missing.  In a
PerlHeaderParserHandler I am executing:

 1) Apache2::Request->new()
 2) $r->add_input_filter()
 3) $r->discard_request_body()

Swapping steps 2 & 3 will yield same error.  If calling
$r->discard_request_body() like this is not commonly known to work maybe
I should follow-up with the libapreq2 development list?  If this is
known to work then obviously I need to isolate error.