Hi all,

I installed Apache 2 (2.2.3-11.el5_1.3), mod_perl (2.0.2-6.3.el5) and
Apache2::AuthenNTLM (0.02) on a Red Hat Linux server.

Everything is working as expected (I'm getting logged in through NTLM),
but a message is being written to the error log of the virtual site
every time someone logs in:

[Wed Sep 24 14:00:09 2008] [error] Bad/Missing NTLM/Basic Authorization
Header for /test_access/

I tried searching on Google for answers, but I couldn't find any... I
even saw the same questions asked in 2005 without an answer! Is it
possible to get rid of the message in the error log?

Here's my config in httpd.conf:

        <Location /test_access>
        PerlAuthenHandler Apache2::AuthenNTLM
        AuthType ntlm,basic
        AuthName Basic
        require valid-user

        #                    domain             pdc                bdc
        PerlAddVar ntdomain "mydomain mypdc mybdc"
        PerlSetVar defaultdomain mydomain=20
        PerlSetVar fallbackdomain mydomain=20
        PerlSetVar splitdomainprefix 1
        PerlSetVar ntlmdebug 1
        </Location>

Of course, mydomain, mypdc and mybdc are configured with the correct
values. I also tried "PerlSetVar ntlmdebug 0", but that doesn't help as
this logging applies to the main server's log.

Thanks!

-
Christian Caron