Sorry, hit the reply button too quickly and didn't send it to the list..

Torsten Foertsch wrote:
On Fri 17 Oct 2008, André Warnier wrote:
In a PerlFixupHandler, I want to use $r->filename to reset the target
of a PUT request, so as to "trick" the following Apache PUT content
handler into writing the PUT-ted file somewhere else than what the
original URL said.

Yes you are allowed to do that. One thing you may have to consider is the $r->finfo object (sort of stat() result). It is created in the core maptostorage handler. So, if $r->filename is changed afterwards it is out of sync. Don't know if your response handler uses it, probably not.

Thanks.
I don't use $r->finfo.
But mod_dav is the content handler, and it may use the underlying Apache
information. Any way I can kind of "force" Apache to update it's
information after I call $r->filename, or does it already do that anyway ?