My application has a download link which was allowing pause/resume of
download in mp1 , but after migration mp 2 it stooped working . The resuming
of download is computed based on the headers 'Content-Range',
'Content-Length'  etc. But after ap2 migration it's stopped working . The
main issue I can see the header no longer contains 'Content-Range',
'Content-Length'  etc. But I already have 'PerlOptions  +ParseHeaders
+GlobalRequest' in my request handler . Am I missing something my in
configuration ?, why is this headers missing in my handler

Shibi Ns