Perrin Harkins wrote:
> On Sun, Dec 7, 2008 at 12:51 PM, Terence Monteiro
> <tere...@deeproot.co.in> wrote:
>> I'm getting segmentation faults with apache child processes. I'm running a
>> Catalyst application using DBIx::SearchBuilder in the backend to accesss a
>> mysql database.
>
> My guess is that you're opening database handles in the parent process
> at startup and then trying to use them in child processes later on.
> Check your code to make sure it doesn't keep any open database handles
> from startup.

How do I make sure my code doesn't keep open database handles from startup?
Do I need to close the handles after each HTTP request I handle? I'll be
glad if someone can post a link or Catalyst code do so.

--
Thanks and Regards,
Terence Monteiro.

DeepRoot Linux,
http://www.deeproot.in
Ph: +91 (80) 4089 0000
Getting GNU/Linux to work for you. Faster. Better. Today. Every way