On Mon, 2009-03-02 at 10:20 -0500, Perrin Harkins wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 2, 2009 at 9:54 AM, Matthew Lenz <matt...@nocturnal.org> wrote:
> > According to the docs CGI::Carp doesn't function properly with
> > fatalToBrowser under mod_perl 2.
>
> I'm not sure if that's accurate or not, but setting a $SIG{__DIE__}
> handler should work fine.

Isn't that basically what fatalsToBrowser does?  You'd think that the
CGI/Carp developer(s) would have been able to get it working with
mod_perl 2.

I can try it though.  Will sticking the $SIG{__DIE__} in the startup.pl
script be sufficient?

> BTW, I assume you mean stacktrace, not
> backtrace, which is usually associated with core dumps.

HAHA, yes.  I was just getting ready to correct myself :)  Thanks for
beating me to it.