Information about doctoral research project

Dear mod_perl contributors,

This is to inform briefly about my research purpose in relation to the mod_perl project. I’m a PhD student in educational science at University of Oslo, Norway. The research is focused on interaction and knowledge sharing in open source projects. More specific, it’s about how shared understandings evolve around open source codes.

Due to the dynamic distributed peer review and high quality output of the mod_perl project, it is of special interest for gaining deeper insight into the ‘knowledge machineries’ associated with open source software development.