Philip M. Gollucci wrote:
WITH_MODPERL2=yes is std option used by many ports.
Also, you didn't read the output from www/mod_perl2 that tells you to
install it (www/p5-Apache-Relaod); though it doesn't mention the above var.

WITH_MODPERL2=yes will actually be dying sometime in 2010 and everything
will be derived from the APACHE_PORT /etc/make.conf var which will soon
default to www/apache22 instead of www/apache13.

Thanks for the clarification. I used to just set the ports to install with make install clean, then go get my coffee. I guess I should watch the first few screens before I go off.