Hi all,

I searched and googled around for a while but couldn't find a solution for
the following question.

We're using ModPerl::Registry (PerlOptions +ParseHeaders)
in combination with mod_perl to serve our pages in a CGI like
environment. This has the advantage for us to have only a very very
small layer of integration between the scripts an the special runtime
environment.

Now we want to serve custom made error documents and thought
naively to get it work by just setting the status to the error code
and serving a html-page as it works with a normal status 200 page.

But this doesn't work. It seams that apache jumps right into the
error handling stuff as soon as a status code >= 400 is seen.

How can we dynamically create own error documents without using
the lower level mod_perl/apache api? Is there a simple way?

Best regards
Andreas Mock