Damn, I left SF 3 weeks back. I'm never going to get to attend ApacheCon...

Fred Moyer wrote:
On Tue, Oct 20, 2009 at 5:43 AM, Jeff Trawick <traw...@gmail.com> wrote:
On Mon, Oct 19, 2009 at 12:15 AM, Fred Moyer <f...@redhotpenguin.com> wrote:
Greetings,

Is anyone here attending ApacheCon in Oakland this year?  I am
organizing a mod_perl social.  I'll be at the conference at least one
day hacking mod_perl.
This lurker will be there.

I'll be the guy in the light blue Perl shirt.  Shouldn't be hard to find :)

I'm going to see about getting some mod_perlish people from SF.pm
over.  There must be more than one mod_perl hacker in commuting range
of the Bay Area besides me :)

Tuesday November 3rd in the evening for a mod_perl social?  I think
that time slot is pretty empty for official activities, and regular
conference attendees will likely be arriving around then.