Hi,

I'm hoping someone can point me in the right direction here.  I am creating a
proxy using Apache with a bunch of URL rewrites.  I also need to do some
specific rewrites based on some XML that gets POSTed.  I'm pretty sure I've got
that part of things worked out in my head, but I need the XML payload to reach
the destination server, which isn't happening.  I have read about an
unsupported feature (for mod_perl1 I think) which can retain the POST data.  Is
there a better way to do this with mod_perl2, or am I heading off in the wrong
direction?

Cheers in advance for any assistance you guys can give me.

:)
RoNAn

Nothing is true; Everything is permissible...