On 05/20/10 12:12, Perrin Harkins wrote:
On Thu, May 20, 2010 at 11:12 AM, Chris Bennett
<ch...@bennettconstruction.biz>  wrote:
Well I'm pretty clueless. It works fine on nearly identical desktop at home.
Won't work on server.

That means the problem is either different versions on the one that
doesn't work or a configuration mistake (more likely).  My advice is
to strip down the configuration on the broken one to something really
simple that works, and then add things back in a little at a time
until you find the part that breaks it.

- Perrin

Recently breaking it all into multiple confs was a big help just now.

The problem turned out to be with mod_gzip.

# YES:  CGI scripts
mod_gzip_item_include         file       \.pl$

Excluding this made everything work fine.
So I'm happy now! :)

Can anyone explain to me why this is a problem?
I actually tried in the past to use AuthCookie, but didn't work.
My skills were less, but now I see it couldn't have worked due to this problem.

Thanks,
Chris Bennett