From: Fred Moyer [mailto:f...@redhotpenguin.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 01, 2010 8:21 PM
To: Winfried Neessen
Cc: modperl@perl.apache.org
Subject: Re: Strange behaviour with Pseudo-Proxy script

Aside from posting the source code so that we can peruse and say "That
might be it", you might try putting a non blocking reverse proxy such
as Perlbal (my favorite, and darn tootin' fast), Nginx, or Varnish in
front of your mod_perl instance so that it does the dirty work of
connection handling and mod_perl isn't stuck spoon feeding slow
clients.