Hi - don't know if anybody else have come across this.

I have a mod_perl instance that produces output just as it should (checked
in the logs and I even written the output to file just to have an extra
check).

The tcpdump also show everything is ok.

BUT

The content has the following HTML appended at the end:

<title>200 OK</title>
</head><body>
<h1>OK</h1>
misconfiguration and was unable to complete
your request.</p>
 webmas...@host.example.com and inform them of the time the error occurred,
and anything you might have done that may have
caused the error.</p>
in the server error log.</p>
<hr>
<address>Apache/2.2.3 (CentOS) Server at webdavtest Port 81</address>

So, I've enabled "debug" level logging everywhere and even enabled
diagnostics in the mod_perl script. Nothing strange shows up anywhere.

I even tried to change the return code with return Apache2::Const::XXX (XXX
could be anything) but the return code is ALWAYS 200 with the above HTML
appended to what ever output is sent to the browser.

I also noted that the content length header is correct for the content sent
to the browser and does not include the additional HTML above, but it still
confuses the browser.

Any ideas?

Environment:

CentOS 5.5 OS with the following packages:

* httpd-2.2.3-43.el5.centos.3
* mod_perl-2.0.4-6.el5

In my config I have the following enabled:

* LogLevel debug
* PerlWarn On

Thanks

Nico