Hi,

(server  Apache/2.2.14, OS Ubunto 10.04 LTS, libapreq 2.12.2 )

I'm getting sometimes an

Internal apreq error

which appears in my apache log with no more information that just that string.
I would like to know where this error happens and why.
Can I  force apreq  to be a bit more verbose about errors ?
The problem is, I can't reproduce the error, so running apache in debugger is
no option.

The only thing I (mean to) know so far: The error happens during large file
uploads.
I have a form  where a user can uploald 13 files   which may have have more
than 100MB.
The apreq  is  patched to allow more that that (MAX set to 1000MB).

Regards

Rolf Schaufelberger