On Thu, Feb 3, 2011 at 11:33 PM, David Dick <dd...@iinet.net.au> wrote:
> [...]

I was able to duplicate this issue with the release candidate.  I
installed httpd 2.2.17 from source (apr 1.4.2) and the test passed, so
I think there is some slight difference between the 2.2.17 rpm build
or configuration, and the build or config from source.

I removed the mod_perl-2.0.4 rpm (didn't know it was installed until I
checked), same results.

Given the complexity of this test (mixing multiple output filters in
order dependent fashion), I think we are ok to ship without it passing
in this case.  If anyone is using this feature, they are more
qualified than I am to debug this :)