Il 19/05/2011 16.32, André Warnier ha scritto:
Raf wrote:
http://perl.apache.org/docs/2.0/user/intro/start_fast.html

On Thu, 19 May 2011, marco wrote:

Hi,
I tried to write an handler to be execute in the PostReadRequest phase of the http request cycle.
#file:touch.pl
     PerlResponseHandler touch.pl
PerlPostReadRequestHandler touch.pl
                             ^^^^^^^^
This should be the package name of a module on your @INC path.

But I'm a little confused on what I wrote. I followed the ufficial guide but it was not very clear.
You might want to look at http://perl.apache.org/docs/2.0/user/intro/start_fast.html again.

More precisely, the section : "Handler Modules"

The steps there are exactly what you need to do.

Look carefully at the example perl code.
- rename your script to "touch.pm" (a convention, for mod_perl handler modules)
- change your script a bit, to resemble the example, with the

sub handler {
}
1;

That "1;" at the end is very important.
Also important is that your handler subroutine should return "OK" to Apache.

Also change
PerlPostReadRequestHandler touch.pl
PerlPostReadRequestHandler touch

Hi Andrè,
thanks for your help.
The code I have written is the follow:

*#touch.pm
  use strict;
  use warnings;

  use Apache2::ServerUtil ();
  use Apache2::RequestIO ();

  sub handler{
      my $r = shift;
      $r->content_type('text/plain');
      $r->print("<html><body><h1>ciao mondo</h1</body></html>");
   }
   1;*

When I access to http://localhost:81/ on my Apache server, i have a white page and the *error_log* file contains:

failed to resolve handler touch

What's the matter?
I don't understand what is the problem!!

Any suggests is appreciated.