Torsten Förtsch wrote:
On Sunday, May 29, 2011 19:40:59 cfaust-dougot wrote:
I wanted to know if there was anything wrong with using the same MP2
content handler with multiple Location directives in apache and using
$r->location() to determine the script that should be used in forms,
redirects etc.

Nothing wrong with it. But be careful, the administrator can try to configure it like:

  <Location ~ "(something|special)/">

or

  <LocationMatch ...>

I am not 100% sure but I think $r->location will contain "(something|
special)/" in that case.

It does, I can confirm.
I had a case today, with something like this :

<FilesMatch "\.thtm$">
  SetHandler modperl
  PerlResponseHandler blabla
..

and in the handler, with $r->location, I got something like "\\.thtm$"
$r->filename on the other hand gave the full *path* (on disk).