Hi Randal,

>>> You lost me. But really, I strongly recommend against the use of
Apache::DBI. Some discussion here:

http://search.cpan.org/dist/DBIx-Connector/lib/DBIx/Connector.pm#Description

>Dave> And having read that, I strongly recommend against the use of
DBIx-Connector.
>Dave> But then I'm just a production DBA :)
>
>Really?  I've been moving my clients *towards* it.  It solves a lot of
>useful problems.
>
>I did a mashup of DBIx::Connector with SQL::Interpolate and ended up
>with a very nice base class for handwritten SQL (no ORM) for a recent
>project.

Would you care to share that 'mashup' it sounds interesting
Greg
***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

This message is intended solely for the individual(s) and entity(s) addressed.
It is confidential and may contain legally privileged information. The use,
copying or distribution of this
message or any information it contains, by anyone other than the addressee, is
prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify
postmas...@orica.com. The mailbox address
from which this message has been sent is for business mail only. Mail sent to
it may be subject to security scanning and delivery on non-business messages
sent to this address may not occur.
Thank you.