On Friday, October 7, 2011 at 1:50 PM, Dan Axtell wrote:
> On Friday, October 07, 2011 04:35:08 pm Fred Moyer wrote:
> > On Fri, Oct 7, 2011 at 1:15 PM, Dan Axtell <daniel.axt...@snet.net
> > (mailto:daniel.axt...@snet.net)> wrote:
> >
> > That version of Apache is the legacy 2.0.x branch. Any chance you can
> > upgrade to 2.2.x? Some of the authentication handling changed IIRC.
>
> I'm sorry, I meant to say I'm building Apache 2.2.21, mod_perl 2.0.5., perl
> 5.14.2 I wanted to upgrade Apache because of some of the recent security
> holes found.
In that case, you could run 'make test TEST_VERBOSE=1', and then post the
t/log/error_logs content here.  Also the httpd configuration options.  Last
time I worked with 64-bit I had to compile Perl with the -fPIC option.
mod_perl though should fail to build without Perl configured like that however.