From: André Warnier [mailto:a...@ice-sa.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 17, 2012 4:32 AM
To: mod_perl list
Subject: serve items in "lib" or "PATH" fashion

[snip]

I have already searched, but as I do not know exactly which terms to
use for such a
search, I have not found anything yet.
I'll write my own PerlFixupHandler or so to do this if I have to, but
if it already
exists, I would not bother.

Not sure if there is a pre-made answer already for you, but you should handle the
url -> file mapping with a PerlMapToStorageHandler.

That way (among other things?) Authen/Authz/Access and MIME are working with
the right stuff.

Thanks.  I wasn't sure, and this will save me one bad iteration.