Michel Jansen wrote:
Hi André,

This works! Thanx for your help..... Of course i now have another problem.....! Firefox now rejects the font saying: downloadable font: rejected by sanitizer ;-)

Michel,

Glad that it helped.

But please respond to the list, not to my private email address.

When you send to the list, the others on the list also see your answer and can see that the problem is solved and how. Also, that way your message will arrive in the list archives, and someone else with the same problem and who searches the list archives, will also see it, without needing to ask.

If you send our message to me, the above does not happen.
Do not even send me a copy. I am subscribed to the list and I get all messages to the list automatically. If you send me a copy, I get the same message twice, which is unnecessary and annoying. In addition, when you send an email to my address, my email filters are such that your emails land in my "junk" folder (which I just happened to check, that's why I saw it).