Hi Perrin,

I need to allow htaccess files for users to be able to customize their
websites as required (specify authentication/authorization methods, rewrite
rules, mime types, custom handlers etc.). I wish I could turn them off but
I fear that it's not feasible for me to do so.

Specifically, the directives I would like to prevent are:

Perl*Handler
Perl*Var
Perl*Env
PerlOptions
PerlModule
PerlRequire
<Perl>

Pretty much any directive defined with the MP_CMD_DIR_* macros.

-Aaron

--
Aaron Knister
Systems Administrator