I have a DESTROY method I can't avoid keeping around, and in certain code paths
in mod_perl I successfully make sure all instances are cleaned up before my
final save, and all is well.

For another page, however, apparently, there is still a reference to it lying
around after I undef the two copies I know about.

This is, naturally enough, someone else's design.

How can I figure out what has a reference to the object, when all I have, so
far, is $self in DESTROY?

Oh, and I know it isn't in pnotes.

Josh Narins
Director of Application Development
SeniorBridge

845 Third Ave
7th Floor
New York, NY 10022
Tel: (212) 994-6194
Fax: (212) 994-4260
Mobile: (917) 488-6248
jnar...@seniorbridge.com
seniorbridge.com<http://www.seniorbridge.com/>

[http://www.seniorbridge.com/images/seniorbridgedisclaimerTAG.gif]

SeniorBridge Statement of Confidentiality: The contents of this email message
are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain
confidential or privileged information. Any dissemination, distribution or
copying of this email by an unintended or mistaken recipient is strictly
prohibited. In said event, kindly reply to the sender and destroy all entries
of this message and any attachments from your system. Thank you.