Hi All,

I have set up mod_perl filtering as follows:

<Location ~ "/(staticweb|jbossweb)">

    SetHandler modperl

    PerlOutputFilterHandler MyOutputHandlers::CustomFilterResponse

    allow from all

</Location>

staticweb is under htdocs and jbossweb is an app-context deployed in jboss .

All I am doing is read the response and replace certain strings and send that
to the client making the request.

It is not working for pages being served from jboss (routed to it via the
apache web server, using mod_jk) whereas it is working just fine for pages
served from Apache's htdocs (being filtered as expected) and access is fine for
jboss pages that are not under the filter Location.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Rommel.