> I have not used modperl for long days. Is Apache mod_perl in actively
> development recently? or just in maintenance state?

        It seems to me that it's quite active as a lot of people have been
discussing some aspects of its code.

        The thing that's improtant to remember about ModPerl is that it's
very well written, most likely because it's well thought out, and so
it doesn't seem to need a lot of changes.

        Where most of the activity will occur, I've noticed, is within the
various CPAN modules that provide specific functionality.  ModPerl is
more of a facilitator to integrate Perl into Apache and APR, and make
it persistent (which has the wonderful side-effect of major
performance gains).

> Thank you.

Randolf Richardson - rand...@inter-corporate.com
Beautiful British Columbia, Canada