What are the flags you used to compile apache and perl (perl -V) ?

Regards,

Jie Gao | Systems Administrator
Information and Communications Technology

THE UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY
316 Abercrombie Street Building G17 | The University of Sydney | NSW | 2006

T +61 2 8627 7824 | E j....@sydney.edu.au | W http://sydney.edu.au/ict/

CRICOS 00026A
This email plus any attachments to it are confidential. Any unauthorised
use is strictly prohibited. If you receive this email in error, please
delete it and any attachments.

Please think of our environment and only print this e-mail if necessary.