On 19/06/14 13:12, Jie Gao wrote:
> Could it be that after the URI --> filename translation, there is
> indeed nothing left there?
>
> A resource referred to by the "Location" directive does not
> necessarily correspond to a local file.

I am not sure.  I do not do any translation deliberately.

<Location /MyPackage/DataHashTest>
    SetHandler  perl-script
    PerlResponseHandler Apache::MyPackage::DataHash
</Location>

In this case it works.  Has the URI --> file name translation done some
thing different than for...

<Location /MyPackage2Test>
  SetHandler  perl-script PerlResponseHandler
  Apache::MyPackage::FrontEnd2
</Location>

Where it does work?

I do not think I understand URI --> file name translation.

Worik

PS  I am sorry I sent this message twice.   It seemed to bounce from the
list at my end, and I admit I got a bit confused and thought I had used
an incorrect address.  I emailed the list owner thinking I had failed,
twice, to get through.
--
The only true evil is turning people into things....
                                         Granny Weatherwax