Hi Worik,

This happens when you reload code that uses prototypes. In this case, those
constants are using prototypes. It's similar to this:
http://perl.apache.org/docs/1.0/guide/troubleshooting.html#Constant_subroutine_XXX_redefined

Not really a problem, but it will not happen if you stop and start your
server instead of reloading code in a running interpreter.

- Perrin