From: GLG [mailto:i...@3dnetproductions.com]
Sent: Sunday, May 10, 2015 2:58 PM
To: 'mod_perl list'
Subject: RE: mod_perl and apache 2.4

No disrespect intended folks, For a while I was just wondering if I was at
the right place, not wanting to annoy people out-of-place in a public list.
But I did receive assistance and something to go on. Tomorrow I will
remove/deinstall everything mod_perl related from the system, reinstall as
prescribed and report back here. Hopefully, my experience will help others
in the future. Thank you,