Could that result in inconsistent request behavior? Because one of the
things that I'm noticing is that, for no apparent reason, sometimes I can
log in normally and sometimes I can't with identical request
parameters(even if I delete the session and restart the server in between).

--
John Dunlap
*CTO | Lariat *

*Direct:*