>>>>> "James" == James Smith <j...@sanger.ac.uk> writes:

James> I have watched a number of projects move away from mod_perl -
James> often to Dancer/ Catalyst etc and then they ask can I do X, Y or
James> Z...

That's one thing people overlook about mod_perl... it really can
customize *any* of the 14 phases... most of the other frameworks are
content-phase only, or some limited insertion into the other phases.

Hmm.  14 sounds too small.  I think that was for apache 1.x.

<mer...@stonehenge.com> <URL:http://www.stonehenge.com/merlyn/>
Perl/Unix consulting, Technical writing, Comedy, etc. etc.
Still trying to think of something clever for the fourth line of this .sig