On Tue, 15 Sep 2015 17:18:06 -0500
Michael Schout <msch...@gkg.net> wrote:

> On 9/15/15 5:15 PM, Michael Schout wrote:
>
> > Reverting the change to op.c completely fixes the problem.  I cannot
> > reproduce the panic after this change, and I do not get any segmentation
> > faults either in a large codebase that I am also testing against.
>
> I should have mentioned I reverted the change in 5.19.7, and also 5.20.3
> and in both cases the problem is gone.

Hi Michael,

I put your test handler on a machine running Debian 8 (jessie), it works just
fine.

perl -v :
This is perl 5, version 20, subversion 2 (v5.20.2) built for
x86_64-linux-gnu-thread-multi

dpkg -l *mod-perl* :
ii  libapache2-mod-perl2                      2.0.9~1624218-2           amd64
                  Integration of perl with the Apache2 web server

apache2 -v :
Server version: Apache/2.4.10 (Debian)
Server built:   Aug  1 2015 20:53:57
--
                                        Bien à vous, Vincent Veyron

https://legalcase.libremen.com/
Legal case, contract and insurance claim management software