Unfortunately, I don't have a readily available example which can reproduce
this problem as I'm seeing it in a large code base. I'm really just looking
for ideas that might point me in the right direction.

Basically, I have a module which has a some lexically scoped variables in
it. These variables are used by accessor methods in the package. The
problem is that, if I use this module in certain parts of my application,
these variables are mysteriously empty even though I am certain that I've
already initialized them. Is there a way for a single perl interpreter to
have multiple copies of a lexical variable?

--
John Dunlap
*CTO | Lariat *

*Direct:*