Hi, I've taken a stab at updating Apache2::AuthCookieDBI myself as per:

http://search.cpan.org/~mschout/Apache-AuthCookie/README.apache-2.4.pod

I've changed the parent of Apache2::AuthCookieDBI to Apache2_4::AuthCookie but that doesn't seem to work, even with the http.conf changes noted:

    PerlAddAuthzProvider user Apache2::AuthCookieDBI->authz_handler

    <FilesMatch "\.(pl)$">
     AuthType Apache2::AuthCookieDBI
     AuthName berlin3
     PerlAuthenHandler Apache2::AuthCookieDBI->authenticate
     require valid-user
    </FilesMatch>

    # Login location.
    <FilesMatch LOGIN>
     AuthType Apache2::AuthCookieDBI
     AuthName berlin3
     SetHandler perl-script
     PerlResponseHandler Apache2::AuthCookieDBI->login
    </FilesMatch>

Am I barking up the wrong tree? Doing something completely wrong? Is there anybody with knowledge and experience with the 2.4 authentication API that I could hire to update Apache2::AuthCookieDBI?

Thanks for any insight,

Tosh

--
McIntosh Cooey - Twelve Hundred Group LLC - http://www.1200group.com/