On Mar 17, 2017, at 12:08 PM, David E. Wheeler <da...@justatheory.com> wrote:

> Is there some reason why httpd_info would not be properly set up?

Neglected to mention that I get a lot of these warnings:

httpd: Syntax error on line 353 of /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf: Syntax error on
line 4 of /etc/httpd/conf.d/apreq.conf: Cannot load modules/mod_apreq2.so into
server: /etc/httpd/modules/mod_apreq2.so: cannot open shared object file: No
such file or directory

I managed to get all my tests passing by commenting out this line in the system
httpd.conf:

IncludeOptional conf.d/*.conf

Then all my tests passed. It didn’t like apreq or cgi. Guess this configuration
is a bit screwed up; got some cleanup to do.

Thanks,

David