The "subroutine redefined" warning is a normal side-effect of the
Apache2::Reload module providing information about which modules were
effected.  I use it on development servers, but not on production
servers, because I want better performance from my production
environments.

        Occasionally I've noticed that modules don't reload properly, and
then strange errors occur when there is no problem with code.  In
these cases, I stop and start the Apache HTTPd daemon to resolve the
problem.

> Hello,
>
> I use Apache2::Reload on my dev env :
> PerlModule Apache2::Reload
> PerlInitHandler Apache2::Reload
> PerlSetVar ReloadDirectories "/d/"
>
> It works perfectly.
> Of course I get the warnings "Subroutine redefined" when modules are reloaded.
>
> But I also get :
> Prototype mismatch: sub Functions::to_json: none vs ($@) at /d/Mod.pm line 6.
> Prototype mismatch: sub Functions::from_json: none vs ($@) at /d/Mod.pm line
> 6.
> Prototype mismatch: sub Functions::sha256_hex: none vs (;@)
>  at /usr/local/lib/perl5/5.24/Exporter.pm line 66.
>  at /d/Mod.pm line 9.
> Prototype mismatch: sub Functions::from_to: none vs ($$$;$)
>  at /usr/local/lib/perl5/5.24/Exporter.pm line 66.
>  at /d/Mod.pm line 11.
>
> Mod.pm :
> 1.  package Functions;
> 2.  use strict;
> 3.  use warnings;
> 4.  use Exporter qw(import);
> 5.  our @EXPORT_TO = qw(func1 func2 func3);
> 6.  use JSON qw(to_json from_json);
> 7.  use Cache::Memcached;
> 8.  use DBI;
> 9.  use Digest::SHA qw(sha256_hex);
> 10. use MIME::Types;
> 11. use Encode qw(from_to);
>
> Should I pay attention to these errors ?
> How to properly solve them ?
>
> Thank you very much !
>
> Best regards,
>
> Ben