Yes! Lots of traffic is arguably the best kind of problem to have! :) We
can definitely throw servers at the problem and scale horizontally but
those costs add up and I'm afraid that, unless we can somehow get more
concurrency out of mod_perl, a day will come when we're forced to
acknowledge that we can do more work for less money in a different
language. I was really hoping that a different MPM and http/2 would help in
that regard but it's not sounding hopeful. :(

--
John Dunlap
*CTO | Lariat *

*Direct:*