I'm surprised that you're able to use the threaded MPM at all. The only MPM
we're able to make work with our application is prefork. As far as I'm
aware, Perl itself and its core libraries are thread safe but because Perl
spent the last 3 decades without official threading support, most of the
modules on CPAN are not thread safe. Consequently, our application
frequently segfaults when we try to use an MPM other than prefork.

--
John Dunlap
*CTO | Lariat *

*Direct:*