Here's an idea.  Think about what you're about to post to the modslist.  Is
it related to the mod aesthetic in any way (Waco? No.  Sonic Youth? No.  An
argument about Davy Love's club?  Sure, why not :^)?

If the answer is no, post your thoughts in an appropriate forum.  Usenet
news is a start, other mailing lists are but another suggestion.

Until the new FAQ is published, I can't really say anything else.  Just
keep in mind that is in the works.  Maybe some people will want to
re-evaluate just why they're subscribed to this list.

I understand some people are nervous about coming changes, and say what you
will about them.  My email address is easily obtainable and I'm open to
hear all of your comments and criticisms, and will be happy to answer any
of your concerns or questions privately, and off list.

Brian Poust