Paul Secular surprised even me by writing:
>How about THAT for bad sushi Brian?! (instead of all those perfectly
>sensible topics that I started...)

I'm 100% in support of this, Paul.  Whether or not Toronto is cool should
now be added to the bad sushi list :^)

...and then asked:
>Actually - what EXACTLY is 'bad sushi' all about anyway?

I think it was 1996 (?) when a lister (probably Gary Player) posted a list
of topics that are oft. discussed ad nauseum on this mailing list.
Specific examples were brought back into light yesterday.  This list was
named "bad sushi".  Nowadays, somebody comments on bad sushi or makes a
quick witted joke about something being bad sushi.  That's a quick recap of
the history behind it.

Brian "ain't got no tapeworm yet" Poust