--- Daniel Geddes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Who is "we"?  Your boot-licking pal DJ Sausage?

Hi Daniel....

Something intelligent?  Are you sure you'd understand
it?  And for fuck sake...get it right....not just a
'sausage' you tway, but a 'spicy sausage' - and I
rather think not on the boot-licking bit - Davy Love
is a big boy (literally) and can fight his own
battles.  I don't kiss anybody's ass....well....my
girlfriends sometimes....but we can save that story
for another time.

Dan....grow up....become a man....and stop spending
all you time in front of a computer unless its part of
your job....get out in the sun more....stop wacking
off to internet porn....and for god sake...fuck off!

Darrell ''the spicy sausage' Joseph

=====