-----Original Message-----
From: Paul 'cosmo' Secular

    Oh pall, you little flatterer. You really think so? Oh, stop, I am
blushing!

>You stupid uneducated oaf!
>America comprises of the continents North America and South America. The
>COUNTRY called The USA is in America, and so is the COUNTRY called Canada.

    What do you call someone from the USA, you smart little English boy? Oh,
it must be a USAsian. No... that doesn't sound right. How about a USAman,
no, that sounds sexist. Well dawg gonnit, I guess we'll just have to settle
with citizens of the USA.

>I used the terms America and American in the same way as one would use
>Europe and European.
>I was not being specific to the United States Of America.
>However it does not surprise me in the least that I should get all of this
>stupid bullshit....

    I am sorry, my vocabulary isn't quite as abund... um.. good as you
Europeans is, could you rephrase that above in layma... um... normal
people's terms.

>it's well known that you citizens of the USA are racist and do not like
>being associated with Canadian citizens. (The converse may also be
>true...... but is arguably justified)

    Spoken like a true Nazi. Could you give me a sweeping statement about
the people living in other countries? Let's start with Pakistan. You know I
hate 'em, I am American... whoopsie! I mean a 'citizen of the USA'.

>blah... I am so darn well traveled... blah... making more of an ass out of
myself...

>You citizens of the United States are full of self-importance aren't you?!

Not after you schooled me, now I feel worthless.

>PS. You do live in the USA, right??
Well, somewhere in America.