As I am obviously going to be slagged to death over the Canadian employees
remark, I may as well roll with it in good humour. ;)
The real reason I employ Canadian professionals, is simply because I can pay
them in Canadian funds. Which brings us back to the tiresome issue of
exploited workers. Although, my staff appears not to mind leaving frigid
Calgary to spend their winters in  Southern Calif.

Seamus