> Yeah, I suppose the future does look bleak..the Republicans are out of step
> with the American people, The Democrats are no longer the party of the
> people but of rich liberals and special interests..you're screwed both
> ways..so why don't we form a third party..the Modernist Party..but what
> would our platform be??

*the 3 day weekend

*the elimination of the first amendment for country musicians

*repeal  moped and scooter insurance costs (paid for entirely by
    taxpayers over 50)

*elimination of tax on decent clothing and music (the same thing as funding art
    galleries)

*lower the drinking age to 15

*eliminate international tariffs on goods and services

*tax supported over-seas travel expence reduction

*mandatory age requirement of below 30 of 50% of members of congress